Capture the fun of Christmas in Penzance the perfect place for those hard to find presents, to enjoy Christmas Shopping and find your festive spirit. Boasting a high street brimming full of independent shops, there are plenty of places to find inspiration and enjoy a relaxing Christmas shopping experience.
Make a note in your diary:
- Thursday Late Night Shopping: 13thand 20th December.
- Sunday Christmas Shopping 11am – 4pm. 16th and 23rd December.
- Meet Father Christmas in his Grotto: 11- 4pm – 1st , 15th and 23rd December
- Christmas Markets: 11am – 5pm 1st and 15th December packed with artisan delights
- Christmas Lights Switch On: 1st December 4:30pm
- Humphry Davy Lantern Parade: 15th December, Parade at 4:30pm.
- Montol Festival: 21st December celebrate the mid-winter solstice with a truly pagan spectacle!
- Last minute shopping – Christmas Eve until 3pm – or just enjoy the atmosphere in the run up to the big day.
There will be entertainment throughout the town on all of these days with plenty for even the most Bah Humbug to enjoy!!
Find Out More at