A recipe that’s perfect for the kids to make for Valentine’s Day! Cute, Fun and Simple!
Ingredients & Equipment
- Medium sized roasting tray/pyrex dish
- 50g lightly salted butter
- 350g marshmallows
- 200g Rice Krispies
- Red food colouring
- A small heart shaped cutter
- Cake pop sticks (optional)
- Edible glitter (optional)
- Melt the butter on a low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and food colouring until fully melted (you can use your own choice of food colouring, we just chose pink for Valentines)
- Once mixture is melted, remove from the heat and stir in the Rice Krispies
- Grease the roasting tray and pack down really well.
- Place mixture in the roasting tray and pack down really well.
- Place to one side to cool
- Once cooled cut out heart shapes (as close together as possible to avoid waste).
- We sprinkled a little edible glitter over them at this point (optional)
- Display them on a pretty plate or push the sticks into the bottoms of them to make them cake pops